HARROGATE CLIMBING CENTRE ARE HIRING INSTRUCTORS – JOIN THE TEAM!
If you love climbing and are keen to share that passion with others, get in touch!
We are recruiting Climbing Instructors for weekends and evening shifts. If you naturally inspire others and have a warm, energetic personality you will fit right in.
A little bit of background…
Our love for climbing is at the heart of everything we do. This passion has allowed us to become one of the UK’s leading climbing wall operators. We pride ourselves in creating an environment that inspires and encourages everyone to get involved and experience the joy and freedom of climbing.
If your personality and beliefs align with these principles then please apply!
The main duties…
• Inspiring kids through delivering the National Indoor Climbing Award Scheme (NICAS)
• Enthusiastically and safely deliver various climbing sessions for all ages and abilities, including adult courses for beginners and improvers, kids clubs, parties and other group sessions / programs
• Helping customers in a friendly and efficient manner
• Working on reception, taking bookings, phone calls and cash handling
• Selling services and products offered
What we are looking for…
• Warm, energetic personalities
• 2 years climbing experience
• Relevant industry experience
• RCI or CWI qualifications (if you don’t have these, no worries, we also deliver in house training)
A few additional perks…
• Work with an awesome team of passionate climbers
• Flexible working hours
• Discounted kit
Please make sure you submit your application by no later than Sunday 01st March 2020.